Car Rental FAQ ALAMO website
If you have any specific questions, please visit the official ALAMO FAQ page.
I need to contact ALAMO
For bookings with ALAMO use our website, else you will not get the discount!
For questions about your ALAMO bookings, please follow this link
Customer service ALAMO:
+49 (0) 800 72 39 253
Office times ALAMO:
Mo.-Fr.: 07.00 – 19.00 UTC
Saturdays and public holidays: 08.00 – 16.00 UTC
I need to contact AirlineCrewDiscount.net
Please be advised that our website arranges the discounts and that you actually book with i.e. ALAMO. Any questions you have can be asked directly to them. Please refer to your booking confirmation for contact addresses and phone numbers.
Feel free to contact us, via the chat window on the site (you can leave an email there as well).
We are here to assist you!
Discount codes Alamo
All prices you see for the Alamo bookings are the discounted prices. You do not need to enter a discount code.
Tips and Tricks
Hey, I only see prices in EURO’s in the Alamo booking module… Look again and you will see the approx. amount in US$.
Who can rent cars with discount via Airlinecrewdiscount.net?
- Airline staff and their families…
- AOPA members
- Travel Industry Employees…
- Retired Airline Staff and Travel Industry Employees
- Anyone with an airline ID or anyone who can proof they are working in the airline industry.
- Renting with the ALAMO 38% discount deal? Please check the Terms and Conditions mentioned on their website!
I can’t find the Alamo location
In order to find the Alamo rental facility on your airport, please look for the airport name in the drop down menu.
- Houston Intercontinental Airport is to be found under George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Orlando Sanford can be found under Sanford International Airport.
Airport names can be looked up using Google Search.
For example: Houston (George Bush Intercontinental Airport), IAH, gives a free tank of fuel with 1 day rentals!
Alamo car rental. Free fuel?
Alamo has a fuel policy. From 4 days rental or more, free tank of fuel.
HOWEVER… ASK at your local rental location if they give you a tank of fuel for free when renting less than 4 days.
I need to cancel or change my reservation!
If you need to amend your reservation with Alamo (USA or Canada) use this link.
- Cancel your reservation via the link above
- In the first line fill in your reservation number (Reservierungsnummer*)
In the second line you last name (Nachname*)
- Make a new reservation via airlinecrewdiscount.net else you will not get your discount!
- Enjoy the ride!