Hotel Deals for Airline Staff in Charleston, United States
- Marriott Charleston
- Homes & Villas by Marriott
Best hotel deals for airline crew
Special hotel deal Charleston, USA for Airline Staff
You want to go to Charleston, USA? We have special Mariott hotel deals for airline staff!
- Use our Marriott Airline Crew Discount code: TVL under Special Rates — Corporate / Promo / SET #
- You book directly with Marriott.com
- Best Rates on the Internet, no need to search any further
You will find our special Marriott hotel deals for airline crew here.
Discounts for Airline Crew
- You book with Airline Crew Discount
- InterContinental Hotels Group (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn)
- Exclusive booking for Airline Staff and Travel Industry Employees
(The link does not work in Safari browsers unfortunately)
- You book directly with Hilton.com: up to 50% Airline Crew Discount
- Be sure to select ADD SPECIAL RATE CODE –> Promotion/Offer code: AL
- If there are no rooms available, try again closer to your travel date for freed up capacity
- Book within 90 days of your arrival
Hilton pays us commission when you book without the offer codeBook with 50% discount
Car Rental Deals for Airline Staff in Charleston, United States
Do you want to rent a reliable car for your next night stop or holiday? You don’t want to pay too much?
30% Alamo crew discount? You have found the right place! A lot of crew members and airline staff are renting cars via us each day. They tell us they love the travel industry discount and service. You will be satisfied too!
Need to amend or cancel your booking? Please read our FAQ.
Need a rental car in the USA or Canada?
Hundreds of satisfied airline crews every day!
Offer is not available to USA, Canadian or Latin American residents. These customers are kindly requested to rent via Rentalcarsdiscount.net
Do you want to discover the world with a RV?
Do you want to discover Canada or the USA with a RV? Travel with a Campervan through Australia or New Zealand? Discover Europe in a Motorhome? Travelling through Africa?
You have found the right place! Hire your RV, Motorhome or Campervan with great discounts. Visit beautiful camping sites and remote places. Go ahead and Explore the World! Rent your Campervan, Motorhome or RV via Airlinecrewdiscount.net and save money…
Crew tips for Charleston, United States
- Driving in the USA for Foreign Tourists
Driving in the USA for Foreign Tourists
Driving in the USA can be a daunting task for foreign tourists, especially if you are not familiar with the traffic rules. This post will provide you with a brief overview of the most important traffic rules in the USA, so that you can drive safely and confidently.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Obey the speed limit. The speed limit is indicated by a round sign with a number in white letters.
- Stop at red lights and stop signs.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Don’t drink and drive. The legal limit for blood alcohol content (BAC) in the United States is 0.08%.
- Be aware of the signs. There are many different types of signs on the road that can warn you about upcoming hazards, such as sharp curves, construction zones, and school zones.
- Speeding: Fines start at $100 and can go up to $1,000 or more.
- Running a red light: Fines start at $150 and can go up to $500 or more.
- Drunk driving: Fines start at $500 and can go up to $10,000 or more. You may also be sentenced to jail time.
- Reckless driving: Fines start at $250 and can go up to $1,000 or more. You may also be sentenced to jail time.
- If you are not sure about a traffic rule, it is always best to err on the side of caution.
- Be aware of the local laws. The traffic rules in each state may vary slightly.
- If you are ever in doubt, ask a police officer for help. They will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Dear Airline Staff,
This is what you are looking for:
Sign Up for Free and get your Rewards
Things to do in Charleston, United States
- Things to do