Los Angeles is a city known for its famous landmarks, such as Hollywood and the Walk of Fame. However, there are also many hidden gems in Los Angeles that visitors may not know about. From unique museums to hidden parks and gardens, here are 10 hidden gems in Los Angeles that visitors should check out.
- The Griffith Observatory – This iconic observatory is a must-see for visitors to Los Angeles. It offers stunning views of the city and features a variety of interactive exhibits and planetarium shows.
- The Bradbury Building – This historic building is a hidden gem in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. It’s known for its unique architecture and has been featured in a variety of movies and TV shows.
- The Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden – This 127-acre garden is home to a wide variety of plants and flowers. It’s a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- The Museum of Jurassic Technology – This unique museum is dedicated to the history and technology of Jurassic life. It features a variety of exhibits and interactive displays.
- The Getty Center – This museum is home to a wide variety of art and sculptures. It’s a great place to explore and enjoy some of Los Angeles’s most beautiful art.
- The Venice Canals – This hidden gem is located in the heart of Venice and features a variety of canals, bridges, and gondolas. It’s a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the beautiful Venice scenery.
- The Angels Flight – This historic funicular railway is a must-see for visitors to Los Angeles. It’s a great way to get a unique view of the city and learn about its history.
- The California Science Center – This museum is a great place to take the kids. It features interactive exhibits, hands-on activities, and educational programs.
- The Hollywood Forever Cemetery – This historic cemetery is home to a variety of famous Hollywood celebrities. It’s a great place to take a stroll and learn about the city’s history.
- The Urban Light at LACMA – This installation is a must-see for visitors to Los Angeles. It’s a beautiful collection of street lamps and is a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of the city.
Los Angeles is a city with many hidden gems that visitors should explore. From historic buildings to nature reserves and museums, Los Angeles has something for everyone to discover. So, next time you visit Los Angeles, take some time to explore these hidden gems and discover the city’s unique beauty and culture.