Hidden Gems Chicago
The Hidden Gems of Chicago:
- The Art Institute of Chicago: This world-renowned museum features a collection of art from around the globe, including works by Monet, van Gogh, and Picasso.
- The Chicago Cultural Center: This historic building features a variety of art and cultural exhibitions, as well as free concerts and performances.
- The Garfield Park Conservatory: This beautiful greenhouse features a variety of plants and flowers, including a tropical rainforest exhibit.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art: This museum features a rotating collection of contemporary art, including works by emerging and established artists.
- The National Museum of Mexican Art: This museum in Pilsen features a collection of Mexican art and cultural artefacts, as well as rotating exhibitions and events.
- The Chicago Architecture Center: This centre offers tours and exhibits on the city’s famous architecture, including the Willis Tower and the Wrigley Building.
- The Lincoln Park Zoo: This free zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, giraffes, and monkeys.
- The Chicago History Museum: This museum features exhibits on the city’s rich history, including the Great Chicago Fire and the World’s Columbian Exposition of 1893.
- The Chicago Sports Museum: This museum in Water Tower Place features exhibits on Chicago’s sports history, including the Cubs, the Bears, and Michael Jordan.
- The Museum of Broadcast Communications: This museum in the Loop features exhibits on the history of radio and television, including a collection of vintage equipment.
- The Chicago Botanic Garden: This beautiful garden features a variety of plants and flowers, walking trails and a Japanese garden.