Visit Aquatica Orlando Florida
- This is our personal favorite waterpark in Orlando! Our kids loved it, so did we… Buy your tickets with discount via our website. NOT AT THE GATE… You will save a lot of money.
- SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, Busch Gardens (Tampa Bay, one hour drive from Orlando) and Adventure Island (Tampa Bay) are all owned by the same company. If you plan to visit one or more of these parks, it would be wise to buy unlimited visits tickets.
- Best buy is a unlimited visits + parking ticket, with 14 days-unlimited access. Even annual passes could save you money, if you plan to visit multiple days.
- Do not buy your tickets at the gate: you will stand in line for a long time and you will pay too much!
- Your bags will be searched upon entry, please review their food and drink policy.
- Parking tickets are valid for one day and you can use them for all parks, you only pay once.
- Be early and walk straight your favorite slides. This will save you a lot of time.
- Want a quiet place to relax? Find a lot of empty sun beds in the shade: Enter the park, cross the bridge and keep right. Deploy your base camp near Tassie’s Twisters…
- During summer, it often starts to rain around 13:00. Leave the park and return a few hours later: you will be alone at the rides, no more queues!
- Plan the popular slides during lunch time, queues will be shorter.
- Add your tips in the comments!
Buy you tickets via Best of Orlando. Also great deals via Undercovertourist and directly via SeaWorld’s Water Park Aquatica. Be sure to check all for your best deal.